77329Re: [videoblogging] Helmet Hero Wide questions

  • Lisa Rein
    Apr 1, 2010
      great info kevin, thanks :)

      So it's actually is a fisheye? and not just a wide angle? That's what my
      friend wuz tryin to tell me hehe...

      so you're recommendation is to just get the HD version? or do you know if
      there's any way to get more out of the SD?

      thanks!!

      lisa

      Lisa Rein

      http://onlisareinsradar.com