75334Re: [videoblogging] Re: Which cheapo Mini HD Camcorder would you buy today?

  • David King
    Jul 8, 2009
      It's because I laid hands on my Mac first and then did a rain dance :-)

      That's pretty freaky that 75% of your class could, but 25% couldn't!

      One more thought on the differences between our two Macs - I don't have
      iMovie 06 on mine ... I wonder if that makes some crazy difference?

      David Lee King
      davidleeking.com - blog
      davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
      twitter | skype: davidleeking