75233Which cheapo Mini HD Camcorder would you buy today?

  • Julian Seery Gude
    Jul 1, 2009
      I'd love your take on the best cheap Mini HD camcorder.

      Here are the contenders as far as I can tell (please add on your fave if you prefer it over these)

      - Flip Ultra HD
      - Flip Mino HD
      - Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG10
      - Kodak Zi6

      I admit I like the pistol grip form factor of the Xacti and prefer both the Kodak/Xacti because you can use your own memory card. BUT, I've watched videos' on Vimeo where the Flips having better video quality and low light performance. What about sound quality? The Flip's seem to do poorly in this area?

      Thanks

      Julian
    • Show all 36 messages in this topic