70716Re: [videoblogging] Grad Student Research - Profile of a Video Blogger

  • Irina
    Jun 1, 2008
      hi josh
      i think you may have a hard time just getting responses like this
      you may just get individual people's emails and email them individually
      you also may want to tighten your focus a little since there are so many
      "video bloggers" now

      --
      http://geekentertainment.tv