70713Grad Student Research - Profile of a Video Blogger

  • joshua.kuss
    Jun 1, 2008
      Hey all! I am a grad student at UC San Diego doing a research project
      on the video blogger community and video bloggers. The goal of my
      project is to develop a profile of video bloggers. This appears to be
      quite a daunting task since the barriers to vlogging are relatively low
      and there are a lot of video bloggers out there. If you have a moment
      to help me out I would really aprreciate it. I have a few basic
      questions that I am trying to answer (shown below). Also, if you know
      of any video blog sites that you consider to be good examples of a
      video blog site or sites that have good content, that would really help!

      Questions:
      1. How did you get into vlogging?
      2. How long have you been blogging?
      3. What provides inspiration for your vlog posts?
      4. How often do you post?
      5. Is your video blog a business or a hobby?
      6. What motivates you to continue updating your video blog?
      7. How long does it take you to post (from the idea->filming->posting)?
      8. If you have a site you would like to share (personal or just one you
      like) please list here:

      Thanks in advance! If you want to shoot me an email instead of posting
      a response, that's cool, too.

      Cheers, Josh
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic