63209Vlog Europe Update!!!!

  • Jeffrey Taylor
    Aug 1, 2007
      So we're exactly one month away from this year's vlog Europe in Heidelburg,
      Germany on 1 and 2 September.

      Here's what we want you to know:

      1) You can check out up-to-the-minute details at http://vlogeurope.com and
      the wiki at http://www.vlogeurope.com/vlogeurope-07/wiki/

      2) We've created a Facebook Group at http://tinyurl.com/3d9hgc Anyone can
      join, even if you don't plan on going but are interested in seeing what's

      3) Joel has secured a venue, and we're in the process of setting the
      schedule and sessions. Check the wiki/Facebook Group and you'll see what's

      4) We know Podcamp UK is the same weekend, and we're in conversation with
      the nice folks with Podcamp to see if we can do a joint session via

      5) If you know you're going to attend, please make sure you let us know on
      the Wiki. If you are a maybe or are having issues with getting there/finding
      a place to stay, let us know and we'll see how we can assist you.

      6) You can always mail me with questions at thejeffreytaylor@... or
      leave a message on the Facebook group. Or you can ask questions here and
      Raymond, Joel or I will get back to you.