6136Re: [videoblogging] Going Hollywood...

  • ryanne hodson
    Feb 18, 2005
      man what a CAN OF WORMs this post is.

      wow.
      i dont even know where to start.
      some else please do the honors.

      peace love and understanding,
      ryukasha
      keywords also hollywood, fox tv, milder curb your enthusiasm:
      ryan is coked up.

      On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:32:39 -0800, Linda Nicolai
      <Linda.Nicolai@...> wrote:

      > Hello All - New to the group and just set up the first MEETUP - L.A. group,
      > so Annie, Aaron, Vu and Shannon, join in so we CAN meetup.
      > www.videoblog.meetup.com/3
      >
      > And thanks to all of you for letting me Link you into my website.
      > www.eagroup.biz/nextgen.htm Send your logo/link if you want on board.
      > Hollywood's all abuzz. My friend at Fox wants to figure out if there's a
      > cross-media show in this (e.g. Best vblogs of the week.... Start the story,
      > pass it around vbloggers for a new chapter each week...Charles Kuralt on the
      > road...) Should Vblogs be corralled? Can they be monetized? Will we lose
      > the essence of what a vblog is? Is "The Carol and Steve Show" a milder Curb
      > your Enthusiasm that the networks would pick up? Do you want to make money
      > doing this? This is the early days of the Internet (remember The
      > Spot...). But technology and demand have caught up. I'd love your
      > thoughts on going Hollywood.
      >

      > Thanks, More to come. Linda Nicolai

      we ARE the media.

      new videos daily: