56033Re: [videoblogging] Re: copyright - attribution

  • Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen
    Feb 1, 2007
      Den 01.02.2007 kl. 09:54 skrev Steve Watkins <steve@...>:

      > Thanks for the clarification. I find the wording of that to be a bit
      > odd though - I read it as saying that the stuff labelled (ii) is only
      > applicable if you mention the 3rd parties to be attributed in your
      > copyright notice?

      The stuff marked (ii) only goes to the first semi-colon. It's a small part
      that covers sponsors and the like. When a college professor writes a paper
      he could require sharers to mention his university as a part of the
      attribution. No big deal.

      > And that the requirement to include a URL is only
      > valid if that URI contains the license info for the work?

      Yes, of course. Makes sense to me. Otherwise you have a dead-end.

      Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic