54264Re: tubular, a video aggregator for youtube

  • David Howell
    Jan 1, 2007
      I concur. Why would I want to promote the efforts of a multi billion
      dollar company? They seem to be doing just fine on their own and
      certainly don't need my help in any type of promotion.

      I would prefer to promote my videos and the videos of others that
      arent relying on a mega corporation to distribute their content.

      Screw YouTube.

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Bluestein"
      <bloatedlesbian@...> wrote:
      > I'd prefer to make February through December boycott youtube months
      > rather then promote its name. I can't post to youtube. My account was
      > 'permanently banned'. You know why? Because of the idiotic censorship
      > system that means anyone who hates you (I have many of those) can get
      > your videos and even your user account banned from their system.
      > Contrary to popular opinion, the videos I posted which got banned were
      > tame, save for a few nipples. Screw Youtube. I will not participate in
      > any venue which practices censorship.
      > Richard Bluestein
      > concerning the freedom of the vlogosphere and what that means. Can we
      > > make February or March "YouTube Month" in the vlogosphere? Let's mash
      > > 'em up and link 'em and praise 'em like crazy. Evangelize YouTube.
      > > Concerted effort.
      > >
      > > Happy New Year!
      > > Jan
      > >
      > > --