54263Re: tubular, a video aggregator for youtube

  • Richard Bluestein
    Jan 1, 2007
      I'd prefer to make February through December boycott youtube months
      rather then promote its name. I can't post to youtube. My account was
      'permanently banned'. You know why? Because of the idiotic censorship
      system that means anyone who hates you (I have many of those) can get
      your videos and even your user account banned from their system.
      Contrary to popular opinion, the videos I posted which got banned were
      tame, save for a few nipples. Screw Youtube. I will not participate in
      any venue which practices censorship.

      Richard Bluestein

      concerning the freedom of the vlogosphere and what that means. Can we
      > make February or March "YouTube Month" in the vlogosphere? Let's mash
      > 'em up and link 'em and praise 'em like crazy. Evangelize YouTube.
      > Concerted effort.
      >
      > Happy New Year!
      > Jan
      >
      > --