39690Re: [videoblogging] Re: SFGATE: Video bloggers claim spotlight
- May 1, 2006If they print your email it'll probably have a headline like one of
- East/West Feud Over Language Develops
- Twinkie Loving New Yorker Berates San Francisco
- Videoblogs to supplant Newspapers
And that's if they do it right.
On May 1, 2006, at 10:03 AM, jonny goldstein wrote:
> Yeah, they should. I just wrote them an email to that effect. We'll
> see if they print it.
> --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, Steve Garfield <steve@...> wrote:
>> Should the newspapers employ headline writers with better reading
>> comprehension skills?
http://SteveGarfield.com - Fighting the good fight
http://Rocketboom.com - Correspondent
http://hipcast.com (formerly audioblog) - Community Manager
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>