37251Re: [videoblogging] big announcement

  • Michael Sullivan
    Apr 1, 2006
      truth is, Apple offered to buy me for a year and absorb vlogdir.
      not yahoo.  i'd prefer open yahoo over closed crApple!
      thats what i told them and that was the end of that.

      5 years ago on April 1st, i joined a company that was a subsidiary of Clear Channel.
      As it turned out, THAT was my Fools day.

      On 4/1/06, Peter Van Dijck <petervandijck@...> wrote:
      Vlogdir got bought by Yahoo! Yey!

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --