3119Re: [videoblogging] Happy New Year!

  • Andreas Haugstrup
    Jan 1, 2005
      On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:29:36 -0000, Raymond M. Kristiansen
      <raymondmk@...> wrote:

      > I wish you all a GREAT New Year and all the best for 2005!

      And here's ten seconds if fireworks from central Aalborg in Denmark:

      <URL:http://www.hum.aau.dk/~ahpe01/videos/20050101_fireworks.mov>

      I was going to put it on my blog, but I need to rotate the video 90
      degrees and that seems to break the video. It's four am and I don't want
      to mess with it. In addition I have broken the "Export" feature of
      Quicktime Pro (which sucks. It's kind of important to me).

      As always it was like a small warzone. A rocket hitting the house I was
      standing by, and burning colourfull stuff dropping on your head. That's
      the way to celebrate.

      - Andreas
      --
      <URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>