Chas' Introduction

  • Chas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      I'm always encouraged when groups like this form, and so wish everyone
      the best of luck. I'm located in the Bay Area, which does not make
      visits to LA impossible, but more rare than I would like. As I'm sure
      is the case with others on this list, I have some good knowledge about
      Spiritualist matters and experiences to share if deemed helpful. I
      also design and sell talkingboards (among other things), so I could
      possibly help in that sphere. Kudos to Kerry for posting the link that
      got me here. Now lets get our spook on.

      Chas
      http://www.carnivalia.com