Spirits of Christmas Past?

  • shavermystery
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9 4:13 PM
      I found this group by accident researching spiritualist photos. One thing I've noticed as a new
      member is that most of the posts were in 2005. There was a large break of a couple years,
      then a few spammish posts, and one in 2009 (besides this one).

      Where'd everyone go? Is there anything in the way of seance-type activity going on in So Cal,
      or even seance re-enactors?

      I'm a photog who would like to do a series of ectoplasm type shots to re-enact the good old
      days of ecto-photography. If there's a re-enactment of a seance or ecto manifestation
      coming up, will it be announced here?

      Hasta la vista