Re: Ideas and future

  • xxchildlikevampiressxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
      I have some ideas... the queen mary would be a good spot so would the
      roosevelt hotel... I would say my my place but its probabbly too
      small and i have alot of cats and a little bit of a flea problem I
      have to deal with.... Knickerbocker is good I dont know if they let
      us hold seances or not though wed have to ask the hotels and they
      probabbly would charge us... Cemeterys are always good.. the
      hollywood forever one is a good meetup place.. they are open sat
      nights... and during the day threw the week.

      -Alicia "The mistress of magick and the undead"
      Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/All_magick_as_one for all the witches
      and practioners of magick please join.

      My site http://www.mistressoftheundead.com 18 and over only

      --- In victorianspiritualism@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry Kate"