Ideas and future

  • Kerry Kate
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2005
      With the many common spook houses that are out there this group is
      not one of them.. sure I love gore and bondage as much as the next
      person but
      Im thinking more implied then in your face.. an old time feel that
      transports into another time.
      With the future of this group it going to take awhile to get
      together.. the first meetings will be introductions and social.. I
      have many ideas
      but am looking for collaboration with other like minded people who
      will be able to devote some time into this..
      So these first meetings will be research, real séances, field trips,
      social meetings until we connect on a similar level and move on..
      ~Any suggestions on field trips (haunted places ect..)
      ~Also meet up places?
      ~Do you have a house that you wouldn't mind somepeople in that is
      central (like Hollywood) ?
      ~Do you have any concerns or questions?
      ~if you feel like you would like to contact me please do so through
      myspace http://www.myspace.com/vsrs
      or email urzea@...

      This will take time.. I am hoping that we can get something together
      buy next Halloween 06 maybe a lot sooner

      ****** I know we are all busy with other projects and jobs, If you do
      not want to be involved or active in the group please feel free to
      leave
      thanks
      ~Kerry Kate
    • xxchildlikevampiressxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
        I have some ideas... the queen mary would be a good spot so would the
        roosevelt hotel... I would say my my place but its probabbly too
        small and i have alot of cats and a little bit of a flea problem I
        have to deal with.... Knickerbocker is good I dont know if they let
        us hold seances or not though wed have to ask the hotels and they
        probabbly would charge us... Cemeterys are always good.. the
        hollywood forever one is a good meetup place.. they are open sat
        nights... and during the day threw the week.

        -Alicia "The mistress of magick and the undead"
        Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/All_magick_as_one for all the witches
        and practioners of magick please join.

        My site http://www.mistressoftheundead.com 18 and over only

        --- In victorianspiritualism@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry Kate"