~*~ Member Portraits ~*~

  • Azrael Renea De RĂªves
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2005
      Dearest Friends,
      I have taken the liberty of creating a folder for the "Photos" section
      named "Member Portraits" I thought it would be nice for us all to
      create a personal folder and to upload some Portraits of our self's in
      all our Victorian Splendor. I did this in effort of getting to know you
      all better... So please, I encourage you to take the 10 minutes and
      share yourself with us all!! I have taken the first step and created a
      personal file with lots of lovely's, Now its up to you :)

      I look forward to the progress of this and the growth of the group.

      Amorte'

      ~*~ Azzie ~*~