tonight change of plans

  • Kerry Kate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2005
      It seems as though that the place we are meeting is closed but we will
      still meet out front and go from there.. sorry guys for the confusion
      ~Kerry Kate

      First meeting will be Tue July 19th at 9pm the Knickerbocker Hotel 1714
      North Ivar Avenue, Hollywood, CA.Please only serious people who would
      like to be willing to dedicate time in the future to this project...