Yard Sale! ( Sorry could'nt resist)

  • Kitty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2005
      Vintage Yard Sale of Kitty Diggins in LA!
      Body: Body: Yes, it's going to be hot , and I will probably die , but
      I'm doing this sale this weekend !!!! Saturday for sure!

      I have Lot's of Vintage Clothing , perfect for any Burlesque Girl's
      wardrobe!

      Lot's of cheap stuff , and lot's of not so cheap that are to go onEbay
      and will try to get oodles of $$ for , but if you have the cash , they
      could be yours!

      This is REAL VINTAGE , not lame worthless ployesther CRAP from the
      80's that "passes" for Vintage these days .

      Mostly 40's, 50's and some 20's and 70's and even modern .

      Costume pieces in less than perfect condition , veils for Belly
      Dancing , some shoes etc.

      There is also a big lot of Trashy Hooker shit , Fabric on bolts and
      whot not.

      My friend Rich is also selling stuff, leopard print chairs and KORG
      Key Tar , and perhaps some other musical accessories and what have you.

      It begin's at 10:00 AM Saturday July 16 and goes till around 4:00pm

      1619 Lucile Ave in Silverlake between Sunset and Griffith Park Blvd.

      Will possibly do it Sunday too , if I don't get too drunk at my show
      the night before.

      If you are interested in having a look at some of my fancier stuff, it
      is possible to have a look before hand , but keep in mind , these are
      items priced between 25- 75.00

      Please tell your friends and repost this,Thanks!