This is going to be great!

  • melissa nerell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      Hello everyone!

      My name is Melissa Nerell. I'm very excited to start
      meeting up with everyone. A few of you I already know!

      I have been very interested in anything paranormal. I
      use a Ouija board of my own creation every week. I
      have been doing this regularly for 5 years. Things are
      just getting interesting. I wish to learn more about
      psychic energy and haunted places and objects. Perhaps
      if things go well, we should start taking trips to
      different haunted locations?

      I can't wait to meet up with everyone!

      Best,

      M~ http://www.melissanerell.com