Introduction

  • Janet J. Cochran
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      My name is Janet Cochran, I'm a 50 year old single professional woman
      with no children and never married.

      Iv'e had an interest in Victorian antiques and vintage fashion for
      year, and would love to share thoughts or just chat about such things.

      Please feel free to email offline or message me on yahoo (when I'm on
      break from the office) at jcochran1958.

      Thank you.