Discussing History

  • Historum Commander
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006
      Hey everyone, I am new to the Victorian Penpals group here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a big fan of history, specifically the Victorian period. I created a new forum for fans to discuss history's most significant events and influential people of the past. I'm reaching out to everyone here to contribute to the forum. Please check it out at http://www.historum.com

      Thanks,

      David,Owner and Administrator, Historum History Forum
      http://www.historum.com