added in the last 7 days
Vicrail-News (VRN) is a group for Victorian railway news, including trams
and trains, and other modes of transport PROVIDING it has direct relevance to
As a broad guide, acceptable topics are: Sightings, trip reports, rolling
stock, locos, special trains, safeworking, signalling, infrastructure, and
Things that are not acceptable:
* Complaints about the public transport system, railway companies and
* Anything not relating to rail operations in Victoria (or interstate operations in/out of Victoria).
* Republication or passing on of emails or information posted to VRN outside
of the group. If you wish to republish information (in any medium), please
ask permission of the original poster first.
* Personal attacks against any person (regardless of whether they are a
member of VRN or not)
To maintain the integrity of VRN, we do not allow anonymous members.
Members may use aliases but their full name is known to the moderators, however it is encouraged that members post under their real name.
New members joning VRN will be screened to determine their background and
automatically moderated for their first few postings to ensure their contributions are acceptable.
Photo: Random selection from vicsig.net
- Train Travel
- Jun 8, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.