2nd Fleet - Looking for Soviet Leaders

  • Tracy Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7 6:14 PM
      Looks like my responder didn't pan out. 2nd try, wider-net:

      Tracy Johnson wrote:
      > My 2nd Fleet PBeM has reached an impasse, all Soviet players are busy with other
      > projects (like work) to play. Looking for someone to take Charge.
      >
      > This is a double-blind, we are on Turn_08, Soviets have been rolled to go on
      > first segment.
      >
      > GM (moi) makes the rolls, and forwards Cyberboard .gsn files to the
      > 2nd_Fleet_Soviet yahoo group files section for download.

      In addition, I'd like to add that as played, it is a slow game. As it is
      incumbent upon the Players to make the moves and I don't enforce deadlines.

      --
      Tracy Johnson
      Old text games at:

      NNNN
    • Tracy Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20 6:34 PM
        3rd try, CBML added.

        Still looking for a Soviet Player for 2nd Fleet

        If no response by this time I'll just shut down the group.

        --
        Tracy Johnson
        Old text games at:

        NNNN
      • Jakob Wedman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21 10:03 AM
          I would like to sign up as a volunteer!
          /Jakob

          To: vgsfleetleague@yahoogroups.com; From: tmjva@...: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 21:34:10 -0400Subject: [VG's Fleet League] Re: 2nd Fleet - Looking for Soviet Leaders

          3rd try, CBML added.Still looking for a Soviet Player for 2nd Fleethttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/2nd_Fleet_Soviet/If no response by this time I'll just shut down the group.Tracy Johnson wrote:> Looks like my responder didn't pan out. 2nd try, wider-net:> > Tracy Johnson wrote:>> My 2nd Fleet PBeM has reached an impasse, all Soviet players are busy >> with other projects (like work) to play. Looking for someone to take >> Charge.>>>> This is a double-blind, we are on Turn_08, Soviets have been rolled to >> go on first segment.>>>> GM (moi) makes the rolls, and forwards Cyberboard .gsn files to the >> 2nd_Fleet_Soviet yahoo group files section for download.> > In addition, I'd like to add that as played, it is a slow game. As it > is incumbent upon the Players to make the moves and I don't enforce > deadlines.-- Tracy JohnsonOld text games at:198.212.189.111BTNNNN