Fw: "Vintage Flying Museum" Special Veteran's Day Message!

  • Dianna Hanson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009

      Subject: Free Admission on Veterans Day!

      "In honor of Veterans Day next week, the Vintage Flying Museum is offering free admission to all Veterans as well as Active Duty, Reserve and Guard military members. Thank you for your service!"

      To reply to this message, follow the link below:
      http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1196837534128&mid=15c0c4dG5a4de82aG6bef48G0

      ___
      This message was intended for diannahanson@.... Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
      http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications=1&mid=15c0c4dG5a4de82aG6bef48G0

    • p47jughead
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
        Does this mean that vets/soldiers are admitted free each day that we're open next week, or will the museum be open on Wednesday and allowing them in for free that day only?

      • bill.gorin@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
          This means free admission only on Nov 6, 7, and 8 for vets and current military members.

          Bill G.

          From: "p47jughead" <upstart@...>
          Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 16:55:10 -0000
          To: <vfm@yahoogroups.com>