Museum member questions (and praise)

  • Pam B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      We are fairly new members of the Museum and I have some questions
      maybe you all can help me with. I am wondering how often the museum
      members meet and what types of things are discussed. My husband and I
      are in the process of hopefully joining the Living History Group
      associated with the museum and we would also be interested in
      volunteering at the museum some as time is available. Wondering what
      opportunities might be available for us.

      We attended last year's Warbird Roundup and the Hangar Dance for the
      first time on both events and had a fabulous time. Everything was top
      notch and we will definitely be back this year! The Hangar Dance was
      truly spectacular.
    • Planedancer@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
        In a message dated 3/1/2005 7:39:22 PM Central Standard Time, halftabdoubledecaf@... writes:

        We are fairly new members of the Museum and I have some questions
        maybe you all can help me with. I am wondering how often the museum
        members meet and what types of things are discussed

        Welcome!!  Unfortunately, I haven't received anything from this email list in a long time, so I don't know how active it still is.

        You might be better off calling the VFM to get these answers.

        Melanie
        Rhome (Ft. Worth) TX

        To most, the sky's the limit - to those who love aviating, it's home