Re: [vfm] An update on the 100 Hour Inspection

  • Layne Bush
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 5:22 PM
      Hey Bill, I got a guy at Rockwell Collins interested about possibly doing the radios on Chuckie. I'm giving him your email so he can talk to you to see if you all can work something out on that. His name is Mark Johnson.

                                                                     Layne A. Bush

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 5:24 PM

        Great, thanks!

        Bill Gorin

        "Fighter pilots make headlines, bomber pilots make history and Crew Chiefs make it possible."