Team Resource Management and Human Factors

  • Kent Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Anyone interested in attending a training session on Team Resource
      Management and Human Factors? I need help beta testing an Instructor
      Guide and need an audience.

      I'm thinking Feb 15 maybe?

      My goal is to give a very brief overview in 2 hours, and would like to
      know what y'all liked or I could improve.

      I taught CRM and HF in the Marine Corps, and do volunteer safety work
      when not flying for Delta Air Lines.

      Thanks
      Kent
      (817) 692-1971