RE: [vfm] Doc's Birthday Party: Sunday, August 10th --- Change of Plan!

  • M. Roth
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Dianna,
      What time is it on Sunday?

      Missy Roth

      To: vfm@yahoogroups.com
      From: diannahanson@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 04:20:12 +0000
      Subject: [vfm] Doc's Birthday Party: Sunday, August 10th --- Change of Plan!

      With the temperture becoming so hot Chuckie and Doc are changing the
      location of the party to VFM.

      They will grill hamburgers and everyone can eat in comfort in the
      conference room.

      Then afterwards, anyone who wishes to go swim can at their home.

    • David White
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2008
        Wishing you a Happy Birthday Doc Hospers. Keep that "Chuckie" flying. We of the Memphis Belle Memorial Association went to see the "Belle" on a special tour with the NMUSAF in Dayton on Friday July 18. Later that afternoon we drove up to Urbana, OH to check on the progress of the B-17-G being rebuilt there. Best Wishes to you all there inTX.

        David White
        Home # 901-756-6467; Work # 901-263-6782
        "Remember, Our freedom isn't Free"!
        Remembering our Veterans who've served America!
        @ The Memphis Belle Memorial Association, Inc. and the
        Marine Corps League - SGT W.K. Singleton Detachment

      • Dianna Hanson
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2008
          Thank you, David!  I will pass your wishes on to Doc.

          Sincerely,

          Dianna L. Hanson
          Certified & Background Screened Notary Signing Agent
          Notary Public In and For the State of Texas at Large

          Electronic Notary Seal

          Free Lance Paralegal

          Entrusted Enrollment Agent

          836 Pennsylvania Drive
          Saginaw, Texas 76131

          817.386.4422: Home & Work
          214.403.3311: Cell
          972.692.8433: E-Fax

          http://www.signingagent.com

          www.NotaryCafe.com

          http://www.beautipage.com/dianna_hanson

           National Notary Association National Association of Signing Agents

           "I've learned how to put anything together by seeing the dream in the pieces."

           *Liah Kraft-Kristlane