Details of "Nose Art" Book!

  • Dianna L Hanson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      The book is old and a hard cover full of autographs.

      Title: "Vintage Aircraft Nose Art Hard to Get"

      Author: Gary M. Valant

      The VFM PX Store has a few soft cover copies of a later edition of this
      book for sale @ $26.95 each.
    • Lance Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
        Doesn't ring any bells with me. I'll dig into those boxes on my next trip out. It may still be buried somewhere in the library room.  I guess this points out the need for some kind of a tag or sticker to put on any item that is loaned as opposed to donated.
        Lance

        Author: Gary M. Valant