VFM - Nina

  • John Zapp
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
      Hello,

      I was informed today that Nina was back in the hospital. She
      apparently had a slight stroke which has left a small amount of
      impairment in her right arm and speech though the doctors are
      optimistic. For more information please contact Chuckie, Mary Jane or
      Eleanor.

      North Hills Hospital
      ICU Room #9
    • Lance Anderson

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2008
          Take me off of your group email list for now. Thanks.

          Jerry L. Sparks
          520-663-7800 office
          520-489-2816 or 800-563-3823 pager
          jlsparks@...
        • John Zapp
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 24, 2008
            It is not my pleasure to inform you that Nina Shelby has passed on at
            8:00 a.m. this morning. She went home peacefully. Funeral
            arrangements are pending.
          • John Zapp
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 25, 2008
              Nina's funeral will be tomorrow (Saturday) at the Zion Lutheran
              Church, 6416 Watauga Rd, Watauga, TX. Viewing is at 10 am and the
              funeral starts at 11 am. The obituary is in the paper this morning.

              http://www.legacy.com/dfw/Obituaries.asp?
              Page=LifeStory&PersonID=101844612

              On the other hand, you may visit the Star Telegram, Obituaries, and
              then do a search on Shelby.

              http://www.star-telegram.com/obituaries/