VFM Meeting, 8/25/2007, 4:30 pm

  • vfm@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2007
      Reminder from: vfm Yahoo! Group

      Title: VFM Meeting

      Date: Saturday August 25, 2007
      Time: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: VFM Breifing Room
      Street: 505 NW 38th St Hangar 33S
      City State Zip: Fort Worth, Texas 76106
      Phone: 817-624-1935
      Notes: All VFM members and prospective members are encouraged to attend. The dance & the Cowtown Warbird Roundup are our 2 biggest annual events. They raise the majority of the funds that we use to pay the bills and keep the museum going. It takes a lot of volunteers to pull off these events and this year they’re scheduled back-to-back. We need all kinds of talents, ideas and enthusiasm
      (not to mention lots of sweat & dirty hands) to pull this off, folks.

      Please get involved, attend the meeting and sign up.

      Agenda

      1. Big Band Hangar Dance
      • Publicity
      • Ticket sales – distribute tickets for sale; staff phones & VFM ticket sales; processing phone & online ticket sales; ticket records
      • Silent Auction – gather donations; receipts, typing
      • Corporate sponsorships & donations
      • Facilities & supplies – caterer, lights, sound, signs, cleaning, set-up, parking, crowd pleaser, tables, chairs, decorations, trash, etc.
      • Volunteer staffing for dance
      • Everything else (don’t want to scare anyone off)

      2. Cowtown Warbird Roundup
      • VFM/OV-10 FAC Coordination – responsibilities & agreement
      • Preparation
      • Schedule of events
      • Staffing
      • Clean-up