Vintage Flying Museum Work Party & Potluck Dinner, 7/22/2007, 12:00 pm

  • vfm@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
      Reminder from: vfm Yahoo! Group

      Title: Vintage Flying Museum Work Party & Potluck Dinner

      Date: Sunday July 22, 2007
      Time: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Vintage FLying Museum
      Street: 505 NW 38th Street Hangar 33S
      City State Zip: Fort Worth, Texas 76106
      Phone: 817-624-1935
      Notes: 12 Noon-5PM Work Party - 5PM-?? Potluck Dinner
      All members and any prospective members, willing guests or draftees are invited to help us sweep the hangar, dust airplanes, move displays and tackle our list of chores. Wear work clothes, bring gloves (and dust masks if you need one) & rags if you have spares. Hamburgers, iced tea, cake & ice cream (not tractor-made but cold & yummy, nonetheless) will be provided. Please bring a salad, casserole, fruit, or
      other side dish to share. We have some pretty good cooks and generous shoppers at the VFM so we know we'll never go hungry. Come and help get the chores done and enjoy swapping hangar stories with other Vintage Flying Museum members. Hope to see you next Sunday!

    • vfm@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007