help with chairs needed

  • Planedancer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Chuckie and Doc graciously offered the use of the VFM chairs for the safety seminar at Phazar for Saturday.

      I will be dropping off my trailer on Wed. night, and will return Fri. eve to load up and move the chairs to Phazar.

      I need volunteers to be available on Fri. around 5:30 PM to open up the hangar for me and to load the chairs (about 100) onto the trailer.

      Email me to confirm if anyone can help me with this.

      Thanks!

      Melanie

      To some, the sky's the limit; to those who love aviating, it's home