School Tour

  • dlpatz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2007
      OK, apparently it's FINALLY set in stone:  Wednesday, February 28 and Thursday, March 1.

      Northside HS, 11th Grade US History class.  They have been studying WW II and the teacher has shown them "Memphis Belle," so they already have some idea as to what it was all about.

      What the teacher is looking for is about an hour or so, concentrating on the B-17, the WW II training planes, and the museum.  There will be 40-45 students plus 5 adults each day, spending about an hour or so with us from 10:30 am to 11:30 am.

      If we can get some of the Living History Group there, that'll help, but those days aren't really good for most of them.

      Anyone who can help out with the tours, please let me know at your earliest convenience.  Chuckie, can you help with this?  Either e-mail me or call me at home 817-236-0181.

      Thanks!

      Dan Patz
      Coordinator
    • David White
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2007
        Dan,

        Sorry, I won't be able to attend on those dates due to
        some project deliverables I have due at work (FedEx)
        on that date.

        School tours are the kind of things that I really
        enjoy doing though. Keep me posted for the next time.

        Regards,

        David White
        Cordova, TN
        Memphis Belle Memorial Association, Inc.
        H 901-756-6467
        W 901-263-6782

        David White
        Office Phone# 901.263.6782/Home# 901.756.6467
        Email to: whizzer_66@...
        "Remember, Our Freedom Isn't Free!" Please
        Remember Our Veterans Who've Served America.
        Memphis Belle Memorial Association- We Remember!

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • John

          Message 4 of 6 , May 13 12:59 PM
            The tour scheduled for this Thursday has had to be re-set for Thursday, May 22, at 9 AM.  Please let me know if you can assist.  Thanks!

            Dan Patz
            817-236-0181
            817-991-6402
            HQ918BG@...