Volunteers Needed

  • dlpatz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
      I need some volunteers who can handle tours on January 29 AND 30.  It's for an 11th grade US History class from Northside High School.  There will be about 40 students and 5 adults on each of the two days.  This is not a regular "Take Flight" day, just a museum tour.  We need someone to give tours in the inside museum, one or two to talk about the trainer planes, and a couple to talk about the B-17 and the AAF.

      The classes have been studying WW II and have seen "Memphis Belle," so they have a clue as to what it's all about.

      Please contact me ASAP if you can help out on this one.  Chuckie, I can't be at the meeting on Saturday, so please pass this along then, also.

      Thanks for your help!

      Dan Patz
    • West Sanders

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2007
          Hi Dan. I can probably be there on Monday the 29th. What time of day is needed?
          John Frazier, 817 992 1164m

           I can help ...

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2007
            Sorry West, I got two emails, one from you and one from Dan and replied to yours thinking it was Dans. Have I got you thoroughly confused now  :)      Let me know what time on Monday. Thanks.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2007
              Anytime ... Let me know... I get in SUN nite ...
              Sorry West, I got two emails, one from you and one from Dan and replied to yours thinking it was Dans. Have I got you thoroughly confused now  :)      Let me know what time on Monday. Thanks.

               I can help ...