Living History - FAA Wings Seminar

  • John Zapp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
      Hello,

      We have a need for volunteers to help with tours and the gift shop for
      the seminar. If you can help please let Chuckie know if possible by
      email at vfm@... and show up before 6:00 p.m. at
      the Vintage Flying Museum.

      Special speaker Herb Weber shares his aviation experiences during
      World War II.

      Thank You!
    • John Zapp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
        Hello,

        This event is Tomorrow, Tuesday 7/18, from 6-9p.m.

        Thanks!
      • dlpatz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
          Wade & I will be there in uniform at 6 pm.  :-)

          Dan Patz