Headset?

  • Dean Hemphill
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      Would someone please tell me what type of headset
      I should get for the interphone system on the '17?
      I'm totally unfamiliar with them.

      Thanks,
      Dean
    • Juan Jimenez
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        The system on Chuckie is a modern aviation intercom and it will work with any standard general aviation headset but I _strongly_ advise that you get a good ANR headset like a David Clark ANR or a Flightcom Denali ANR. The vibration and low frequency hum from the radials will drive you nuts after a while if you don't have ANR. :)

        Juan