Defender update

  • Mike Tolfa
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2013
    Hello All.

    It has been a while since our last defender update.
    We had two new volunteers Andie MacDowell and Zach Stanley who did a great job on reshaping and varnishing the tips of the left wing. Thanks to Bob Roth and Bill Gorin for providing tools and varnish.

    Come out and have fun with us on the defender

    Mike
  • Mike Tolfa
    Message 2 of 6 , Sep 15, 2013
    Hello All,

    Still moving along. Leo Clevenger and I made a repair doubler for the Left outboard rib. Ray of the A-26K group was very helpful in teaching us how to use the shear. Come out and help on the defender!

    Mike