Re: [vfm] More on Yagen

  • chuckie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
      Thanks, Alan. It is so sad. I did talk to the new owner and she is really going to have a good new home.
      Chuckie

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 2, 2013, at 3:41 PM, "alhewlett" <alhewlett@...> wrote:

      I found this video clip on YouTube.

      Alan

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPVn12ghxQo&list=HL1372797501&feature=mh_lolz

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
          They also have the Ki-43 that was built here at Meacham by the "Texas Airplane Factory" ... Buck Allbright and I were fortunate to be involved.... Here I am taxiing the plane ....   photo OSCAR.jpg