Re: [vfm] Re: Volunteers needed weekend of June 1st & 2nd!

  • Geoffrey Wilkes Sr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2013
      Bill,
      My name is Jeff Wilkes. I have visited you folks before, am a WWll buff, hold a pilot's license, not current, took my entire family on your Christmas lights tour a couple of years ago and am a RARA freak. I also took a ride in the Colin's Foundation B-17 when they were at Alliance a few years ago. I'll be retiring at the end of this year (73) and would very much like to become involved in your organization. This is just a head's up. Being somewhat forgetful, if you can remember around Thanksgiving time to remind me it would be appreciated.
      Best regards,
      Jeff

      On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Bill <bill.gorin@...> wrote:

      Due to the weather forecast, we are going to swap projects this weekend. I don't want to risk being caught with a bunch of airplanes out on the ramp when severe storms are on the way. Saturday we will be working on the scrap metal pile (until the weather hits) and Sunday we will put the CH-21 in the hangar, wash airplanes and clean the floor.

      Please come out and help, we need people to help both days.

      Thank you,
      Bill

      --
      Jeff Wilkes
      Senior Major Account Executive
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2013

        Jeff,

        We’re looking forward to seeing you out at the museum!  Come on out and see what’s happening, you don’t have to wait until Thanksgiving!

        Thank you,

        Bill Gorin

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2013
          I'll make a point of it. The Thanksgiving reference was do to my pending retirement shortly after that.
          Jeff