VFM Defender update

  • Mike Tolfa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2013
    Hello All,

    We bonded the new tip repair wood to both front and rear spars of the left wing! Daniel Urbanksi not only assisted with this but also rebuilt the left out board rib. You can see this sporting new primer in the attached picture. Brian Gorin did a great job cutting the font doubler plates for us. I like the team effort! Next step is to shape the spar tips. Come out and help!

    Thanks to All,
    Mike