Joe Smith Recovery

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2013
      Joe Smith, who is instantly recognizable to visitors to the Vintage Flying Museum's gift shop, went in for out-patient surgery today. The surgery went well and Joe is at home recovering. He'll be out recovering for a few weeks, so we ask that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate everything that Joe does for us - from running the gift shop to being an incredible tour guide. We wish you a speedy recovery!
    • Bill Gorin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2013
        Get well soon Joe!  Praying for a speedy recovery!

        Bill
        Sent from my iPhone