Dance preparation meeting Oct 6th at the VFM

  • chuckie4854
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
      The staff meeting will be Oct 6th at 3 pm, followed by the general membership meeting at 4 pm. This is the final meeting for the dance preparation and coordination of all the activities for our annual 22nd Big Band Hangar Dance & Silent Auction, Oct. 20th. Please attend and sign up to volunteer. Your help is critical to make this a most successful event. We also need Silent Auction items! Pick up a flyer and letter to present to whomever you contact for a donation. Your contribution and support will be greatly appreciated by all.
    • Brett
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2012
        I was wondering what it would cost for hangar rental and the band. I would like to surprise my wife with a hangar dance for our anniversary. I could supply some volunteers to clean and would provide the food. I know my wife would love a swing dance like this for our anniversary.

        Thanks,
        Brett