secret surprise

  • Dlpatz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
    • nutsaboutbeagles@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012

        I am assuming that the last 2 emails from dlpatz are spam, and one should NOT click on the links. I would also bet that dlpatz on Facebook, as everyone that I know that is on Facebook has had their email address hijacked in the last 6 months, or so, and had odd links mailed to everyone in that address book.
        I would advise NOT clicking on those links, to protect your own address book, until someone gets confirmation that the links are legit. If the links are legit, would someone post as such, with something in the email subject that is not left blank, or has a recognizable subject? Thanks!

        Gayla

        Gayla's Traveling Gypsy UD, RN, CGC (Forever in my heart)

        U-CH Tesoros Sapphire of Gypsy CD, U-CD, RN, AKC pointed

        Gayla's I Remember Opie

      • Moya Morland