Re: One of my cadets

  • Nessi
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2012
        Well done. Congratulations to young Mr. Bias on his team's impressive accomplishments against such intimidating competitors. Most Americans are only now becoming aware of how seriously important defending our networks against cyber attack is to national security.

      ~ Nessi

    • nutsaboutbeagles@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2012
        FANTASTIC!!!!

        It makes many of us proud.

        Gayla

        Gayla's Traveling Gypsy UD, RN, CGC (Forever in my heart)

        U-CH Tesoros Sapphire of Gypsy CD, U-CD, RN, AKC pointed

        Gayla's I Remember Opie
      • Susan Caver
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2012
          Totally agree, Nessi.  We have to get with the program and take our national security very seriously.  We are losing ground as the Super Power of the World.....and that is extremely dangerous!  Although I a am big and proud WWII person, as I think that was the last major turning point of keeping out freedom, this is no longer our grandfathers' war!!
          -Susan

            Well done. Congratulations to young Mr. Bias on his team's impressive accomplishments against such intimidating competitors. Most Americans are only now becoming aware of how seriously important defending our networks against cyber attack is to national security.

          ~ Nessi

          --- In vfm@yahoogroups.com, Morgan Montalvo <caf_ffi@...> wrote:

          > Makes CAP and teaching worthwhile!
          >
          > Morgan

        • Barry Young
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
            Morgan

            Can I use this article in the next VFM newsletter?  Any more pics?

            Barry

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
              Barry:

              Absolutely! Plse see the other email I sent you.

              Thx,