2006 Fly-in - date change?

  • Pam B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      I noticed on the VFM website that the 2006 fly-in is tentatively
      scheduled for May 13, 2006.

      On the Navy.mil website, it lists the 2006 NAS Airshow, here in Fort
      Worth, also on May 13-14, 2006.

      Is this a mistake? The NAS show is such a massive tourist draw I can
      only imagine what a negative impact it would have on the fly-in
      attendance, if they fell on the same weekend. I assume that the NAS
      dates weren't made public yet when the tentative fly-in dates were
      set. Is this really the fly-in date, or is it subject to change?