Replica WWII US military uniforms.

  • Juan C. Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      I would like to announce the upcoming arrival our new and exciting
      additions to our product line. Attached hereon are pics of a sample
      Enlisted Man's dress coat and Woman officer's dress coat.

      http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/images/emblouse.jpg
      http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/images/womenscoat2.jpg

      We are very excited about introducing these new items as we have
      planned on making these for some time. We anticipate their arrival
      early spring of next year. If you wish to be added to the waiting
      list on these items please visit our website and order via the
      online shopping cart at www.wwiiimpressions.com . You can also call
      us at 562-803-6080.

      We also have other new and restocked items upcoming. We invite you
      to visit our website for details. Thank you for your time and we
      hope to speak to you soon.

      Juan Gonzalez, Pres
      WWII Impressions, Inc.
      www.wwiiimpressions.com