VFM Hangar Dance

  • John Zapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hello,

      A meeting will be held this evening at 5pm in the conference room to
      finalize plans for the Big Band Hangar Dance. We have lots of flyers
      that you can take adn help pass out.

      Please come and find out how you can help!

      Also, you can purchase tickets online through the web site at
      http://VintageFlyingMuseum.org
    • Planedancer@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
        From: John Zapp
        Show/Hide all the To recipientsTo: vfm@yahoogroups.com
        Show/Hide all the Cc recipientsCc:
        Show/Hide all the Bcc recipientsBcc:
        Subject: [vfm] VFM Hangar Dance
        Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 18:25:05 -0000

        As you can see, I received this too late to attend.

        I'd still like to volunteer at registration (with Aileen, I hope!).

        Melanie

        To some, the sky's the limit; to those who love aviating, it's home